Looks good.  Thanks for the analysis!

-Joe

On 6/1/2020 9:13 PM, naoto.s...@oracle.com wrote:
Updated webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~naoto/8246261/webrev.01/

Naoto

On 6/1/20 6:30 PM, naoto.s...@oracle.com wrote:
Hi Joe,

In fact, this bug was possibly revealed by the fix to 8242504, where the system clock precision is now nanoseconds. Before that, it used to be millisecond precision, so the first try for the exact match succeeded for most of the cases. Even with the nano precision fix, most of the cases the test exits with exact match in the loop. But you are right, exact match or not does not matter in this test case, so I think we can just eliminate these exact match try loops. I will remove them and do some sniff testing on it.

Naoto