Hi Alexey,

This may have been discussed already, but can you explain why the "com.sun.jndi.ldap.connect.timeout" property needs to be set in order to use this feature? That property is mostly used in tests to avoid long socket timeouts, etc.

Why does that need to be set? What problem are you trying to solve?

--Sean