http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~iignatyev//8249700/webrev.01/
> 9 lines changed: 1 ins; 1 del; 7 mod

Hi all,

could you please review this small patch which removes @ignore from
java/io/File/GetXSpace.java and instead adds an entry to ProblemList.txt?

from JBS:
> java/io/File/GetXSpace.java is currently @ignore due to JDK-6492634 and
> JDK-6501010, as running this test isn't harmful and can still be useful to
> find other bugs, the test should be added to ProblemList.txt and @ignore tag
> should be removed.
> given JDK-6492634 is solaris-specific, and solaris port has been removed from
> jdk15, the test will be problem-listed only due to JDK-6501010 and only on
> windows.
from main issue(8249618):
> although ProblemList and @ignore achieve the same end result (test
> exclusion), their server different goals and have slightly different
> meanings, simplified @ignore should be used to exclude useless or harmful
> tests, and ProblemList in all other cases (see yet-not-integrated
> `ProblemListing or `@ignore`-ing a Test` section of dev guide, PR --
> https://github.com/openjdk/guide/pull/21 for more details).
>
> due to different reasons, this hasn't been always followed and some currently
> @ignore-d tests should rather be ProblemList-ed, and some of ProblemList-ed
> should be @ignore-d, this issue is to clean up the current state in a hope
> that this will reduce further confusion.

the patch also includes minimal changes to make the test runnable on macosx,
which reveled that the test might fail on macos. 8249703 has been filed for
that issue and the appropriate changes are done in ProblemList.txt.

webrev: http://cr.openjdk.java.net/~iignatyev//8249700/webrev.01/
testing:  java/io/File/GetXSpace.java on linux-x64 100 times, 100% passed;
macos-x64 100 times, 71% passed

PS the test is still failing on windows albeit due to the reason other than in
6501010; it seems that the test should be just updated to recognize cygwin's
`df` output. I'm currently working on the fix and will send it out for review
shortly.

Thanks,
-- Igor

JDK-6492634: https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8249700