On 6/08/2020 7:37 am, Joe Darcy wrote:
Hello,

Addressing some feedback from off-list discussions with Mandy, I propose changing the API notes to:

    @apiNote While to date a wildcard may have at most one upper[lower] bound, callers of this method should be written to accommodate multiple bounds.

I can live with that version. :)

Someone will still need to remember to change it if/when we get multiple bounds.

Cheers,
David

Thanks,

-Joe