Hi Eric, Kim,

On 01/09/2020 10:46, Kim Barrett wrote:
he changes being made to getIndex and
getFlags (NetworkInterface.c) are modifying lines that were changed very
recently to deal with such warnings from gcc10.  I'm worried that these new
changes will re-trigger warnings from gcc10 (though this change isn't a
revert; the gcc10 warning was justifiable).  I think it should be okay, but
there’s some risk here.

Thanks for reminding me of these changes.
Indeed, the changes proposed to NetworkInteface.c - though
not incorrect - may well re-trigger this gcc10 warning [1].
So now I don't think this should go through unless it's verified
that it doesn't cause further issues down the road.

best regards,

-- daniel