On Sun, 13 Sep 2020 02:22:54 GMT, Jaikiran Pai <j...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Hi Jaikiran,
>>
>> The change seems fine an inline with the RFC.  I can sponsor this once we
>> have another review.
>>
>> I have run the JCK tests for Zip/Gzip/Jar and Mach5 JDK tier1, tier2 and
>> tier3
>
> Thank you Lance for the review and running the tests. I'll wait for another
> review before initiating the integrate
> command.

I received some useful suggestions, offline, from Lance and Brent on this
change and have updated this PR to include
those suggestions. Please ignore the intermediate commits though (I
accidentally added an unwanted file to this PR,
which I have then removed in a subsequent commit). This is ready for a review
now.