On Mon, 2 Nov 2020 16:29:07 GMT, Kiran Sidhartha Ravikumar
<kraviku...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> Please review the integration of tzdata2020d to JDK.
>
> Details regarding the change can be viewed at -
> https://mm.icann.org/pipermail/tz-announce/2020-October/000062.html
>
> TestZoneInfo310.java test failure is addressed along with it. The last rule
> affects "Asia/Gaza" and "Asia/Hebron" and therefore excluded from the test.
>
> Regression Tests pass along with JCK.
>
> Please let me know if the changes are good to push.
>
> Thanks,
> Kiran

The test case needs copyright year change to 2020.

test/jdk/sun/util/calendar/zi/TestZoneInfo310.java line 201:

> 199:                 zid.equals("Iran") || // last rule mismatch
> 200:                 zid.equals("Asia/Gaza") || // last rule mismatch
> 201:                 zid.equals("Asia/Hebron")) { // last rule mismatch

Can you explain why these zones are failing? The criteria for excluding failing
tests here is that the zone has negative dst and last rules beyond 2037, and I
don't think those newly excluded zones suffice those.

Changes requested by naoto (Reviewer).