On Tue, 8 Dec 2020 08:53:38 GMT, Alan Bateman <al...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Martin Buchholz has refreshed the contents of this pull request, and
>> previous commits have been removed. The incremental views will show
>> differences compared to the previous content of the PR.
>
> src/java.base/share/classes/java/util/concurrent/ThreadPoolExecutor.java line
> 1560:
>
>> 1558:                     break;
>> 1559:             }
>> 1560:             */
>
> Is this meant to be commented out?

This code was also commented out in the original CVS repo; here's the diff:
http://gee.cs.oswego.edu/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/jsr166/src/main/java/util/concurrent/ThreadPoolExecutor.java?r1=1.193&r2=1.194

The message for the `1.194` revision suggests we should NOT expect code
changes. I've double-checked my patch, which is at least partially responsible
for the `1.194` revision, and couldn't find that commenting out part.