> When the size of the memory map is zero, FileChannelImpl returns a `null`
> Unmapper - this creates issues to the mapped memory segment implementation.
>
> To fix, I've created an empty mapped segment class which is initialized to
> sensible defaults, and whose implenentation of force/load etc. do nothing.
>
> We already had a test for this condition - but the test was missing the
> `@Test` annotation, so it was not run! I've now beefed up the test a bit to
> make sure that mapped segment operations do not throw.

Maurizio Cimadamore has updated the pull request incrementally with one
additional commit since the last revision:

  Added empty mapping support for different access modes

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk16/pull/83/files
  - new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk16/pull/83/files/10c26170..4dcee6b9

Webrevs: