On 2/2/21 2:46 AM, Alan Bateman wrote:
On 01/02/2021 22:13, Daniel D.Daugherty wrote:
A trivial fix to put tools/jlink/plugins/CompressorPluginTest.java back on the
ProblemList. It was removed in error (see the bug for the details).

Something fishy here, Sundar ran the test 500 times on the 3 main platforms before integrating. I asked him to do this because of reliability issues with some of the jlink tests. linux-aarch64 was missed in that testing and we do seem to have an issue there at least.

-Alan

I've updated https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8247407 with
a confidential comment and a link to bring up the recent test failures
in the JDK17 CI. The linux-aarch64 failures were pretty constant, the
linux-x64 and macOSX failures were intermittent.

I think this was a reasonable ProblemListing given the failures that
I observed yesterday.

Dan