On Tue, 9 Feb 2021 19:41:25 GMT, Brian Burkhalter <b...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Joe Darcy has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
>> commit since the last revision:
>>
>>   Fix typos in javadoc tags found during review.
>
> src/java.base/share/classes/java/lang/Object.java line 148:
>
>> 146:      * relation, each equivalence class only has a single element.
>> 147:      *
>> 148:      * @apiNoted
>
> `s/apiNoted/apiNote/`

Fixed. I did run a successful docs builds before sending out the change for
review and I'm surprised the unrecognized tags didn't trigger a docs build
failure. thanks.

> src/java.base/share/classes/java/math/BigDecimal.java line 3062:
>
>> 3060:
>> 3061:      * @apiNote
>> 3062:      * Note: this class has a natural ordering that is inconsistent
>> with equals.
>
> Is `Note: ` really needed?

This is the exact text recommended in java.lang.Comparable when a type's
natural ordering is inconsistent with equals. The statement to that effect at
the top of BigDecimal didn't use that exact wording