> Hi,
>
> Could someone please review my changeset for JDK-8252399: 'Update mapMulti
> documentation to use type test pattern instead of instanceof once JEP 375
> exits preview' ?
>
> This change updates the example code displayed in the API documentation for
> mapMulti to use the type test pattern introduced in
> [JEP375](https://openjdk.java.net/jeps/375).
>
> Kind regards,
> Patrick

Patrick Concannon has updated the pull request with a new target base due to a
merge or a rebase. The incremental webrev excludes the unrelated changes
brought in by the merge/rebase. The pull request contains six additional
commits since the last revision:

 - Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/master' into JDK-8252399
 - 825399: Added wildcard to Iterable
 - Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/master' into JDK-8252399
 - 8252399: Added more appropriate test stream for Expand Iterable example
 - 8252399: Corrected Expand Iterable Example
 - 8252399: Update mapMulti documentation to use type test pattern instead of
instanceof once JEP 375 exits preview

Changes:
  - new: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk/pull/2544/files/80056650..2429e4f7

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=2544&range=05
 - incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=2544&range=04-05

  Stats: 736 lines in 25 files changed: 669 ins; 31 del; 36 mod
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk pull/2544/head:pull/2544