On Tue, 23 Feb 2021 02:09:01 GMT, Naoto Sato <na...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> Please review the fix to this test case failure that occurs with the usage
> tracker enabled JRE.

test/jdk/java/util/Locale/LocaleProviders.java line 416:

> 414:     // Set the root logger on loading the logging class
> 415:     public static class LogConfig {
> 416:         final static LogRecord[] lra = new LogRecord[1];

I would suggest to use some multi-thread safe container rather than a simple
array to store the LogRecord. For instance - a CopyOnWriteArrayList - or
something like that. Also you may want to harden the test by allowing for the
possibility that some other logging might have occurred, and search the list
for the record you expect rather than assuming it will be the first and only
one.
Otherwise looks good!