This patch removes the CharacterData.isOtherUppercase and isOtherLowercase
methods. It also exploits the fact that isOtherUppercase is always false for
all codepoints in the CharacterDataLatin1 range for a small speed-up.

I have no means to test if this is correct on PPC, which has intrinsics for
isLowerCase/isUpperCase, but unless I'm reading the code wrong the intrinsic
for isLowerCase on PPC already appears to effectively do the fused logic of
isLowerCase(ch) || isOtherLowerCase(ch) since it handles the two values where
isLowerCase and isOtherLowercase disagrees (0xaa, 0xba), which means this
change should make the intrinsic and the java code be in better agreement.

Commit messages:
 - Fold CharacterData.isOtherUpper-/Lowercase into isUpper-/LowerCase

 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=2846&range=00
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk pull/2846/head:pull/2846