On Sat, 13 Mar 2021 06:16:37 GMT, Ioi Lam <ik...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Igor Ignatyev has refreshed the contents of this pull request, and previous
>> commits have been removed. The incremental views will show differences
>> compared to the previous content of the PR. The pull request contains one
>> new commit since the last revision:
>>
>>   fix compilation error in IncorrectAOTLibraryTest test
>
> I did this and scanned the differences (with the diff file from the webrev)
> and it looks reasonable to me.
>
> grep '^[+-]' diff.txt | grep -v Copyright | grep -v '^.[+-]' | less
>
> It looks like most of the changes are mechanical. There were only a few cases
> where manual changes were made. I trusted that you have tested those cases
> individually.
>
> But I don't understand why this error can happen. It seems like jtreg would
> allow two test cases to interfere with each other.

Hi Ioi,

thanks for review this, I ran the whole tier1-3 jobs which should provide
enough coverage. as oracle builds don't have AOT feature enabled, I missed a
compilation error in `IncorrectAOTLibraryTest` test. the test failed in GitHub
action and should be fixed by
[3a3b7a8](https://github.com/openjdk/jdk/pull/2985/commits/3a3b7a846289181b466b3c1eb478a0a571d9468b).

-- Igor