On Wed, 17 Mar 2021 17:57:08 GMT, Claes Redestad <redes...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> - Remove unused code
>> - Inline and simplify the bootstrap method invocation code (remove pointless
>> reboxing checks etc)
>> - Apply pattern matching to make some code more readable
>
> Claes Redestad has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
> commit since the last revision:
>
>   Mandy review + additional cleanup

src/java.base/share/classes/java/lang/invoke/InvokerBytecodeGenerator.java line
88:

> 86:     /** Name of new class */
> 87:     private final String className;
> 88:     private final String prefixedClassName;

Adding a field for the class name is a good change.   I was tempted to rename
`className` at one point to `name` which can be a class name in internal form
or a simple name.   It now makes more sense to do the renaming
`s/className/name` and `s/prefixedClassName/className`.   What do you think?