Hi Zlatin,

There are no plans to deprecate "jpackage.app-path" system property. It will be available in the next LTS release.

- Alexey

On 3/20/2021 1:25 PM, Zlatin Balevsky wrote:
Hi,

In my application I need to know the absolute path of the executable
generated by jpackage at runtime.  I found the "jpackage.app-path" system
property and it is exactly what I was looking for.  However, I found no
documentation relating to it and am concerned that since it's undocumented
it may go away in future JDK versions.

Is that a valid concern?  Can I count on it being there in the next LTS
release of the JDK?

Thank you in advance
Zlatin Balevsky