Hey Chris,

I don't know exactly what triggers removal of the "oca" and "oca-verify"
labels. The only OCA entry for Chris Dennis I could find [1] had a different
GitHub username. Did you mistype it or it belongs to another person? Mind you,
that person's GitHub page is 404.

-Pavel

[1] https://oca.opensource.oracle.com/?ojr=contrib-list