Should bug reports be written against this yet?

I codesign generated a entitlements file and then tried adding…

    <key>com.apple.private.tcc.allow-prompting</key>
    <true/>

I added this to my invocation…

--mac-entitlements “entitlements.xml"

And the app crashed…

System Integrity Protection: enabled

Crashed Thread:        0

Exception Type:        EXC_CRASH (Code Signature Invalid)
Exception Codes:       0x0000000000000000, 0x0000000000000000
Exception Note:        EXC_CORPSE_NOTIFY

Termination Reason:    Namespace CODESIGNING, Code 0x1

This is new to me and user error is very possible. It does seem to possibly be
necessary for something I am trying to do.  If this is still new work in
progress and you would prefer bug reports to be deferred until later that’s
fine. If you would like the bug reports written now I can do that.