On Wed, 24 Mar 2021 10:57:11 GMT, Rémi Forax
<github.com+828220+fo...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Patrick Concannon has updated the pull request incrementally with one
>> additional commit since the last revision:
>>
>>   Updated single letter pattern variable names
>
> src/java.base/share/classes/java/time/LocalDateTime.java line 1686:
>
>> 1684:     public long until(Temporal endExclusive, TemporalUnit unit) {
>> 1685:         LocalDateTime end = LocalDateTime.from(endExclusive);
>> 1686:         if (unit instanceof ChronoUnit u) {
>
> `chronoUnit` is perhaps a better variable name than `u`

Thanks for your comments, @forax, and apologizes for the delay in getting back
to you. I was waiting for the boot JDK version to be updated to 16. Certain
files changed in the PR are shared between the build tool and the JDK runtime,
and were causing build issues.
I've addressed the changes you suggested, and you can find them in commit
647bd6b