On Wed, 30 Jun 2021 20:08:27 GMT, Sergei Ustimenko
<github.com+5709644+fd...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> Change #3294 helps to avoid `AnnotaionFormatException` in
> `sun.reflect.annotation.AnnotationInvocationHandler.validateAnnotationMethods`.
>  While it fixes the case with e.g. `Runnable`  that generates the synthetic
> method without parameters, validation still fails on synthetic methods that
> have parameters e.g. `Function`, `BiFunction`, etc.
>
> This change removes the restriction on parameters count to be zero i.e.
> lambdas with parameters
> would be skipped from validation.

Hi, I would appreciate if anyone could take a look and let me know their
opinion. Removing the `parameters count  == 0` condition from the
sun.reflect.annotation.AnnotationInvocationHandler:507 fixes the problem,
though I'm not entirely sure if it brings some risks with it.