Please review this PR that is fixing a mismatch between the implementation for
method `java.lang.constant.DynamicCallSiteDesc::withArgs` and its
implementation. I made a mistake while working on a recent CSR
[JDK-8224985](https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8224985) and fixed the
API but mistakenly thought that the implementation was in sync with the spec.
This is why this change is also including a unit test of the API for
`java.lang.constant.DynamicCallSiteDesc` module for method
`resolveCallSiteDesc` which is covered in test `IndyDescTest` in the same test
suite. Also this change needs a CSR while fixing the implementation of method
`::withArgs` I realized that the API of the varargs overloaded version of
method `::of` needed some rewording too as it is invoking the same private
constructor `::withArgs` is invoking. So it didn't make sense for the API of
one method to be more restrictive than the other. Please review also the
accompanying CSR.

Thanks,
Vicente

Commit messages:
 - 8270025: DynamicCallSiteDesc.withArgs doesn't throw NPE

Changes: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk17/pull/242/files
 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk17&pr=242&range=00
  Patch: https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk17/pull/242.diff
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk17 pull/242/head:pull/242