On Wed, 4 Aug 2021 07:25:06 GMT, Masanori Yano <my...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Hi all,
>>
>> Could you please review the 8269373 bug fixes?
>>
>> These tests call java.lang.ProcessBuilder in direct, so not used jtreg
>> command option. To run non-localized tests, -Duser.language=en and
>> -Duser.country=US options should be added in ProcessBuilder.
>
> Masanori Yano has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
> commit since the last revision:
>
>   8269373: use test opts for process arguments

Sorry for late reply.

These tests compare the output of running the jar, and the correct answers to
the output results are written in English. When these are run on localized
Windows platform, the output will be in the local language and the comparison
result will be false. So, these need to add -Duser.language=en and
-Duser.country=US to the execution option of the jar.

And I fixed to avoid hardcoding by using "test.vm.opts". If we want to run
these tests on localized Windows platform, we need to add -Duser.language=en
and -Duser.country=US as jtreg command options.