On 27/08/2021 8:42 pm, Daniel Fuchs wrote:
Hi Sergei,

I wouldn't bother replacing StringBuffers with StringDuilders in tests.
It seems a bit gratuitous - and possibly could complicate future
tests backports.

But that's my personal opinion. Others might disagree.

I agree with you. Complete waste of time and effort for zero benefit IMO. Sorry Sergei.

Cheers,
David

best regards,

-- daniel