On Thu, 7 Oct 2021 11:20:57 GMT, Matthias Baesken <mbaes...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> The OS detection code of the JDK/JVM should recognize the new Windows 11. For
> details see :
>
> https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/release-health/windows11-release-information
> OS build number is : 22000.194 for 21H2 (original release)
>
> Please review the following small  patch !
> (patch comes originally from  azeller  (Arno Zeller) , I just added a comment
> and did some testing)
>
> Thanks, Matthias

Functionally seems fine. One nit about comments.

Thanks,
David

src/java.base/windows/native/libjava/java_props_md.c line 550:

> 548:                     switch (minorVersion) {
> 549:                     case  0:
> 550:                         /* Windows 11 21H2 (original release) build
> number is 22000 */

Given the big comment block before the switch I don't see the need to repeat
the information here. Same goes for the existing comments below for the server
versions.

Marked as reviewed by dholmes (Reviewer).