On Fri, 29 Oct 2021 12:51:46 GMT, Masanori Yano <my...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Could you please review the 8276164 bug fixes?
>>
>> I suggest adding the missing javadoc of `@throws IndexOutOfBoundsException`.
>
> Masanori Yano has updated the pull request incrementally with two additional
> commits since the last revision:
>
>  - 8276164: RandomAccessFile#write method could throw
> IndexOutOfBoundsException that is not described in javadoc
>  - 8276164: RandomAccessFile#write method could throw
> IndexOutOfBoundsException that is not described in javadoc

This looks okay. I just wonder if we should take a wider pass over the classes
in java.io as @throws IOOBE is missing or covered by method descriptions in
several places. Also many of the input/output stream classes don't inheritDoc
this exception so it doesn't appear in the javadoc of the sub-classes.

Marked as reviewed by alanb (Reviewer).