I see how NPE is thrown (from `AccessibleObject::setAccessible` and `trySetAccessible`).  The proper fix should follow the rule as the access check that it can set the accessible flag only on public members of a public type that is exported unconditionally.

The fix is straight forward but involves spec change.  I'll post PR soon.

Mandy