On Wed, 16 Mar 2022 16:34:37 GMT, Ravi Reddy <rre...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Hi All,
>>
>> This review request contains fix for infinite loop issue in
>> DeflaterOutputStream.finish() in an exception scenario.
>> 1. The issue is with 'finished' flag not getting set to correct value when
>> there is an IOException in
>>     DeflaterOutputStream.finish() which will result in Infinite loops for
>> next write operations on the same deflater.
>> 2. Tighten the condition(to close deflater) in ZipOutputStream using an
>> already existing 'finish' flag in Deflater class.
>> 3. Added Inflater exception scenarios also to the test case, renaming test
>> case to CloseInflaterDeflaterTest.java from CloseDeflaterTest.java
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Ravi
>
> Ravi Reddy has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
> commit since the last revision:
>
>   Modified write(byte []b) to write(byte[] b) to maintain same signature
> across the test case

Hi Ravi,

Thank you for the additional work on this issue.

Overall this looks good.  If possible, could you please follow the format for
comments as in open/test/jdk/java/util/zip/ZipFile/GetInputStreamNPETest.java
for tests and DataProviders as it would be great to try and be consistent as we
update and add new tests.

Marked as reviewed by lancea (Reviewer).