On Sat, 2 Apr 2022 22:46:19 GMT, XenoAmess <d...@openjdk.java.net> wrote:

>> 8186958: Need method to create pre-sized HashMap
>
> XenoAmess has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
> commit since the last revision:
>
>   revert changes in jdk.compile

I've drafted a CSR for this. Please review:

I haven't yet reviewed all the call sites in detail, but I'll continue doing
so. You're ambitious! But the number of call site errors that are fixed by this
new API is quite high, so doing this is worthwhile.

test/jdk/java/util/Collections/CalculateHashMapCapacityTestJMH.java line 1:

> 1: /*

I don't think we need this benchmark in this PR.

Note, for future reference, benchmarks are located in the `test/micro`
directory and not with the main regression suite in `test/jdk`.