On Tue, 8 Mar 2022 23:22:56 GMT, Mark Powers <d...@openjdk.java.net> wrote:

> My initial attempt had too many bad side-effects. This latest fix only tries
> to suppress the warning message.

test/jdk/sun/security/tools/jarsigner/warnings/AliasNotInStoreTest2.java line
50:

> 48:
> 49:         createAlias(CA_KEY_ALIAS, "-ext", "bc");
> 50:         createAlias(FIRST_KEY_ALIAS);

Is this creating a 3-cert chain (signer -> intermediate -> trust anchor) or
just a 2-cert chain (signer -> trust anchor)?  I ask because the bug
description specifies that it requires a missing signer alias but an
intermediate CA being present (and I assume the TA as well).  This looks like
it's creating a 2-cert chain.  From looking at the loop in
intKeyStoreForOneSigner perhaps it doesn't matter and a 2-cert is just as good
as a 3-cert chain.