During `java -Xshare:dump`, `ClassLoaders.bootLoader().resourceCache` is
usually null. However, if a signed class is loaded, `resourceCache` will point
to a `java.lang.ref.SoftReference`. Although rare (we have never seen this
during our testing), it's possible for `resourceCache.discovered` to directly
or indirectly point to another `Reference` which may contain an object that
cannot be archived.

The fix is simple: reset the `resourceCache` field of all three archived
ClassLoader objects (boot/platform/app).

I cannot reproduce the problem and I am unable to write a deterministic test
case. However, the bug reporter has tested my preliminary patch and is no
longer able to reproduce the failure.

Please see the bug report
[JDK-8284336](https://bugs.openjdk.java.net/browse/JDK-8284336) for detailed
analysis and traces.

Commit messages:
 - 8284336: CDS SignedJar.java test fails due to archived Reference object

 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.java.net/?repo=jdk&pr=8151&range=00
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.java.net/jdk pull/8151/head:pull/8151