Thank you very much for your work, it seems that the decoding speed of the
new version of JDK has been greatly improved.

However, `hasNegatives` still has a cost on my device. I tried removing the
call to hasNegatives in `String.encodeUTF8` based on JDK 17.0.3,
then I tested its performance through JMH. I ran the JMH benchmark on two
of my x86 machines (The CPU of one of the machines is Ryzen 7 3700X and the
other is Xeon W-2175)
and got about a 20% performance boost on both machines.

Of course, The decoding performance in the new JDK is better than I
thought. For an ASCII string of length 10000, hasNegatives takes about 150
nanoseconds, and the duration increases linearly with the length.
Considering that these operations usually accompany IO, the overhead is
really not as noticeable as I thought.

Thank you again for your contribution to OpenJDK and your patience in
replying.