On Thu, 26 May 2022 22:55:02 GMT, Mandy Chung <mch...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> liach has updated the pull request with a new target base due to a merge or
>> a rebase. The incremental webrev excludes the unrelated changes brought in
>> by the merge/rebase. The pull request contains three additional commits
>> since the last revision:
>>
>>  - Merge branch 'master' into proxy-primitivetypeinfo
>>  - Convert PrimitiveTypeInfo to an enum
>>  - 8287064: Modernize ProxyGenerator.PrimitiveTypeInfo
>
> Have you considered including the opcode for load and return instruction
> instead of `opcodeOffset`?

Hi @mlchung Mandy, I've changed the offset to seperate load and return opcodes,
which is more in-line with how other fields in `PrimitiveTypeInfo` are used. In
addition, I specified that the `wrapperClassName` is an internal name for
clarification. Would you mind review this again, and review #8800, which avoids
eager class initialization for parameter types used by proxy?