Please review this PR which improves the Zip64 extra header validation:

- Throw a ZipException If the extra len field is 0 and :
-- size, csize, or loc offset are not set to 0xFFFFFFFF
-- disk starting number is not set to 0xFFFF

- We have a valid size for the Zip64 extra header but we are missing the csize
or loc fields if they are expected to be part of the header

Mach5 tiers 1-3 are clean

Commit messages:
 - Clean up some minor formatting issues
 - Additional Zip64 extra header validation

Changes: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/15650/files
 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jdk&pr=15650&range=00
  Issue: https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8314891
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.org/jdk.git pull/15650/head:pull/15650