On Fri, 29 Sep 2023 16:42:37 GMT, Severin Gehwolf <sgehw...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> The command line options to override and change the error to a warning or
> silently ignore seems to be "-run-time-ignore-single-hop" and
> "--run-image-only-warnings". Maybe it should be reduced to just one option
> and maybe it should contain the word "clone" to something that makes it more
> obvious that it's just copying or cloning the contents of the modules in the
> run-time image

After some more thought I've changed my mind and I've come to the conclusion
that it makes sense to combine them. The latest patch uses `--unlock-run-image`
as the "force" option which demotes the error to a warning.

Perhaps it makes sense to get some consensus on the naming parts at this point.
The CSR seems a good vehicle for that and I've fleshed it out a bit now.

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jdk/pull/14787#issuecomment-1764514749