Bump.

On Feb 10, 2008, at 12:03 AM, Scott S wrote:

Has any announcement gone out about the Hadoop Summit. I am very interested in attending, but have not heard anything about it other than this original
post.

Scott

Ajay Anand wrote:

Yahoo plans to host a summit / workshop on Apache Hadoop at our
Sunnyvale campus on March 25th. Given the interest we are seeing from
developers in a broad range of organizations, this seems like a good
time to get together and brief each other on the progress that is being
made.

We would like to cover topics in the areas of extensions being developed for Hadoop, innovative applications being built and deployed on Hadoop,
and future extensions to the platform. Some of the speakers who have
already committed to present are from organizations such as IBM, Intel, Carnegie Mellon University, UC Berkeley, Facebook and Yahoo!, and we are
actively recruiting other leaders in the space.

If you have an innovative application you would like to talk about,
please let us know. Although there are limitations on the amount of time
we have, we would love to hear from you. You can contact me at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks and looking forward to hearing about your cool apps,

Ajay