Hi
I have a general purpose input folder that it is used as input in a
Map/Reduce task. That folder contains files grouped by names.

I want to configure the JobConf in a way I can filter the files that
have to be processed from that pass (ie  files which name starts by
Elementary, or Source etc)  So the task function will only process
those files.  So if the folder contains 1000 files and only 50 start
by Elementary. Only those 50 will be processed by my task.

I could set up different input folders and those containing the
different files, but I cannot do that.

Any idea?

thanks