To clarify, this meeting is intended not just for hadoop users and
developers, but also for pig, mahout, hbase and related technologies.

Ajay

________________________________

From: Ajay Anand
Sent: Wednesday, May 14, 2008 9:53 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'; '[EMAIL PROTECTED]';
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Cc: 'Chad Walters'; 'Jeff Hammerbacher'; Owen O'Malley
Subject: RE: Monthly Hadoop user group meetings

Agenda for the Hadoop user group meeting on Wednesday 5/21 6:00-7:30 pm
at Yahoo! Mission College:

-          Hadoop .17 release - Sameer Paranjpye

-          Mahout update - Jeff Eastman

-          .... And plenty of opportunity for networking, discussions
and beer...

Look forward to seeing you there. (Registration is at
http://upcoming.yahoo.com/event/591971/. )

Ajay