To write the data, you have a few choices:

- put some kind of proxy in that can see the cluster and write to it using
DAV or HTTP post.  It would then do a normal HDFS write.  There was a DAV
client for HDFS at one time.

- make the cluster visible and install the hadoop.jar and configuration file
in order to be able to do the write.

- in order to submit the job, I think you only need to see the job-tracker.
Somebody should correct me if I am wrong.  If I am right, then you just need
the hadoop jar and configuration in order to submit.  Proxying the
submission is probably more complex than proxying the file writing.