Thank for the responses..

Lohit and Mahadev: this sounds fantastic; however, where may I got hadoop
0.18? I went to http://hadoop.apache.org/core/releases.html

But did not see a link for hadoop 0.18. After I did a brief search on
google, it did not seem that Hadoop has been officially released yes. If
this is indeed the case, when is the release date scheduled? In the
meantime, could you please point me in the direction on where to acquire it?
If it a better idea for me to wait for the release?

Thank you kindly.

-SM