I've been wondering about DRBD.  Many (5+?) years ago when I looked at DRBD it
required too much low-level tinkering and required hardware I did not have.  I
wonder what it takes to set it up now and if there are any Hadoop-specific
things you needed to do?  Overall, are you happy with DRBD? (you are limited to
2 nodes, right?)

Thanks,
Otis