From: Ivan Georgiev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: core-user@hadoop.apache.org
Sent: Friday, August 8, 2008 4:39:36 AM
Subject: what is the correct usage of hdfs metrics

Hi,

I have been unable to find any examples on how to use the MBeans
provided from HDFS.
Could anyone that has any experience on the topic share some info.
What is the URL to use to connect to the MBeanServer ?
Is it done through rmi, or only through jvm ?

Any help is highly appreciated.

Please cc me as i am not a member of the list.

Regards:
Ivan