Hi,

As far as I know, there is no Hadoop specific book yet. However; you can
find several interesting video presentations from Google or Yahoo! Hadoop
meetings. There are good tutorials on the net as well as several interesting
blog posts (sevearl people involved in Hadoop development do regularly blog
about Hadoop) and you can read user and dev mail lists (and you can also ask
questions there! - you can not do this with the book).

On the other hand Hadoop is under development and as a such API can change
and new fatures can be added every day. Hadoop is not settled down the same
way the Oracle is now. But I am *sure* the book about Hadoop is comming in
the future because there is a demand...

Regards,
Lukas

--