Hi J-D,

I could not try it right now as I am not familiar with setting up DNS
server (I assume the parameters you mentioned are those specifying DNS
server). It actually becomes more interesting as why specifying the IP
does not suffice? Do you mean that hadoop will decide the right IP of
a node by its own, instead of sticking to the default one?

-Kevin