Thanks for paying attention  to my tentative idea!

What I thought isn't how to store the meradata, but the final (or last) way
to recover valuable data in the cluster when something worst (which destroy
the metadata in all multiple NameNode) happen. i.e. terrorist attack  or
natural disasters destroy half of cluster nodes within all NameNode, we can
recover as much data as possible by this mechanism, and hava big chance to
recover entire data of cluster because fo original replication.

Any suggestion is appreciate!

--
Sorry for my english!! 明