Appreciate any assist on this oppty in New York City........if you or someone
you know might be in interested in a F/T gig.......pls contact me ASAP!

Software Engineer-Hadoop Guru   NYC                     F/T

2-5yrs experience               130K+

Responsibilities

   * Develop and support a secure and flexible large-scale data
processing infrastructure for research and development within the company.
   * As a core member of a small and deeply talented team, you will be
responsible across many technical aspects of helping to deliver the
results of our R&D as a world-class platform for partners and customers.

Qualifications

   * Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or related
technical field.
   * Required: real world experience building data solutions using Hadoop.
   * Strong design/admin experience with relational database systems,
esp. MySQL and/or PostgreSQL.
   * At least 4 years software engineering experience designing and
developing modern web-based consumer-facing server solutions in rapid
development cycles.
   * Expert in Java (C++, Python, a plus) development and debugging on
a Linux platform.
   * A deep and powerful need to create useful, readable and accurate
documentation as you work.

Regds,
Howard Berger
Beacon Staffing