On 10/9/08 6:46 PM, "Songting Chen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Does that mean I have to rebuild the native library?
>
> Also, the LZO installation puts liblzo2.a and liblzo2.la under /usr/local/lib.
> There is no liblzo2.so there. Do I need to rename them to liblzo2.so somehow?

    You need to compile and install lzo2 as a shared library.  IIRC, this is
not the default.

    Also, the shared version (.so) will need to be part of your link path
(LD_LIBRARY_PATH env var, /etc/ld.so.conf on Linux, runtime option (usually
-R) to ld, ...) when you fire up the JVM so that Java can locate it when it
needs it.