Seems that the slides for each of the 3 Rapleaf talks are posted in the
descriptions:

The Collector - A Tool to Have Multi-Writer Appends into HDFS
http://docs.google.com/Present?docid=dgz78tv5_10gpjhnvg9

Katta - Distributed Lucene Index in Production
http://joa23.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/katta-in-production.pdf

Debugging and Tuning
http://www.scribd.com/doc/7588384/Debugging-and-Tuning-MapReduce-Applications

Norbert