Hi All,

I try to divide some data into partitions explicitly (like regions of
Hbase). I wonder the following way to do is the best method.

For example, when we assume a block size 64MB, a file potion
corresponding to 0~63MB is allocated to first block?

I have three questions as follows:

Is the above method valid?
Is it the best method?
Is there alternative method?