Thanks for responses,

Sorry, I made a mistake, it's actually not a db what I wanted. We need a
simple storage for files. Only get and put commands are enough (no queries
needed). We don't even need append, chmod, etc.

Probably from a thread on this list, I came across a link to a KFS-HDFS
comparison:
http://deliberateambiguity.typepad.com/blog/2007/10/advantages-of-k.html<https://webmail.uzay.tubitak.gov.tr/owa/redir.aspx?C=55b317b7ca7548209f9929c643fcbf93&URL=http%3a%2f%2fdeliberateambiguity.typepad.com%2fblog%2f2007%2f10%2fadvantages-of-k.html>

It's good, that KFS is written in C++, but handling errors in C++ is usually
more difficult.
I need your opinion about which one could best fit.

Thanks,
Rasit

--
M. Raşit ÖZDAŞ